Old Versus New Musically
Lately, Opie and Anthony have been playing and justly mocking a campaign song for Hillary Clinton set to the tune of the theme song from the old sitcom Laverne and Shirley. In my humble opinion it is spectacularly awful.
I will admit that I am completely baffled by the fact that so many people have voted for Clinton and so few for Dr. Paul. Are we Americans as a group really that clueless? Comparing the two above efforts just intensifies the mystery for me.
Keith Halderman - 2/26/2008
Who are they? Also, did you listen to all of the Clinton song?
Bill Woolsey - 2/26/2008
I stopped listening after the line about the Bilderbergers.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!