Old Versus New Musically
Lately, Opie and Anthony have been playing and justly mocking a campaign song for Hillary Clinton set to the tune of the theme song from the old sitcom Laverne and Shirley. In my humble opinion it is spectacularly awful.
I will admit that I am completely baffled by the fact that so many people have voted for Clinton and so few for Dr. Paul. Are we Americans as a group really that clueless? Comparing the two above efforts just intensifies the mystery for me.
Keith Halderman - 2/26/2008
Who are they? Also, did you listen to all of the Clinton song?
Bill Woolsey - 2/26/2008
I stopped listening after the line about the Bilderbergers.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding