Sean Wilentz,"Race Man," TNR, 27 February, is a leading Clinton advocate's construction of how"race" has been used in the Democratic presidential contest. See also: Kevin Murphy,"Wilentz Jumps the Shark," Ghost in the Machine, 27 February; and the discussion threads at TNR. Thanks to KC Johnson and Kevin Murphy for the tip.
comments powered by Disqus
Kevin C. Murphy - 2/27/2008
I wrote up a response here. In the meantime, I'm going to try to be charitable and just assume he was drunk when he wrote this.
The comment thread which has grown overnight at TNR is worth perusing as well. Wilentz is being justifiably eviscerated for this one.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch