More on the Emmett Till Murder Investigation
Reid McKee, a former Liberty and Power Blogger, who is now at Moteworthy has given his reflections on our investigation of the Emmett Till case at HNN. As he mentions, we both rode together through many of the sites involved in the case in the Mississippi Delta.
One of them was the abandoned Bryant Store in the small hamlet of Money, Mississippi, the scene of the famous incident that sparked the case. As Reid indicates, it was quite an eerie feeling. The building is not marked and is slowing collapsing but is still very much recognizable when compared to to the way it looked in 1955 at the time of the murder/trial.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch