Good George Will Column
This is one of the killer lines from George Will’s excellent column about George Bush today in the Washington Post. I recommend it.
comments powered by Disqus
Michael Meo - 5/5/2004
in October 2001, when Dubya was delivering these very lines? Where was he in October 2002, when Dubya was using that very bombast to drum up an unnecessary war?
Now that it's obvious that Dubya's a few shades short of blooming idiocy, the pompous George Will tells us what "will not do." Indeed.
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- Clinton seen as the most intelligent president, George W. Bush the least
- Yahoo gains access to the CIA’s secret museum
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?
- Timothy Garton Ash remembers an appearance by Putin at a conference in 1994 that's eye-opening