The Machinery of Unfreedom
[cross-posted on Austro-Athenian Empire]
comments powered by Disqus
Roderick T. Long - 5/20/2008
Well, your implied questions/criticisms are answered in the two posts. Maybe you don't agree with the answers, but if so, you haven't said why not.
Craig J Bolton - 5/19/2008
Here I thought I knew what "patriarchy" meant, but I guess not. I never knew, for instance, that it had anything to do with attempted rape or mob scenes of drunken college males acting like alley cats rather than human beings or that it was the principal or only cause of such incidents.
I guess I'll next discover that the Holocaust was merely a typical manifestation of Gentile social dominance. [Always thought that you couldn't trust those goy.]
Yept, real insightful.
"The beginning of wisdom lies in the ability to make distinctions."
Roderick T. Long - 5/17/2008
And for a concrete example of what Charles is talking about, see this latest piece.
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires