The Machinery of Unfreedom
[cross-posted on Austro-Athenian Empire]
comments powered by Disqus
Roderick T. Long - 5/20/2008
Well, your implied questions/criticisms are answered in the two posts. Maybe you don't agree with the answers, but if so, you haven't said why not.
Craig J Bolton - 5/19/2008
Here I thought I knew what "patriarchy" meant, but I guess not. I never knew, for instance, that it had anything to do with attempted rape or mob scenes of drunken college males acting like alley cats rather than human beings or that it was the principal or only cause of such incidents.
I guess I'll next discover that the Holocaust was merely a typical manifestation of Gentile social dominance. [Always thought that you couldn't trust those goy.]
Yept, real insightful.
"The beginning of wisdom lies in the ability to make distinctions."
Roderick T. Long - 5/17/2008
And for a concrete example of what Charles is talking about, see this latest piece.
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original