Obama's Main Weakness is Not the War
This election is Obama's to lose. If he does, it will not be primarily because of his race, his stand on the war, or even the Wright fiasco but because of his cultural elitism. Leftist historian Sean Wilentz explores Obama's possibly fatal flaw as a candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/27/2008
So, let me get this straight. In order to win a Presidential election in the U.S. one now has to appeal to uneducated morons who hate them there fereigners, live to shoot at tin cans, get drunk and beat their wives for entertainment, but, of course, aren't prejudiced against nigge.... oh, err, I meant, African Americans.
Well, if that's true, then we might as well all give up right now and move to Costa Rica, rather than try to get out just before the inevitable camps and ovens start up.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!