Obama's Main Weakness is Not the War
This election is Obama's to lose. If he does, it will not be primarily because of his race, his stand on the war, or even the Wright fiasco but because of his cultural elitism. Leftist historian Sean Wilentz explores Obama's possibly fatal flaw as a candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/27/2008
So, let me get this straight. In order to win a Presidential election in the U.S. one now has to appeal to uneducated morons who hate them there fereigners, live to shoot at tin cans, get drunk and beat their wives for entertainment, but, of course, aren't prejudiced against nigge.... oh, err, I meant, African Americans.
Well, if that's true, then we might as well all give up right now and move to Costa Rica, rather than try to get out just before the inevitable camps and ovens start up.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch