Obama's Main Weakness is Not the War
This election is Obama's to lose. If he does, it will not be primarily because of his race, his stand on the war, or even the Wright fiasco but because of his cultural elitism. Leftist historian Sean Wilentz explores Obama's possibly fatal flaw as a candidate.
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/27/2008
So, let me get this straight. In order to win a Presidential election in the U.S. one now has to appeal to uneducated morons who hate them there fereigners, live to shoot at tin cans, get drunk and beat their wives for entertainment, but, of course, aren't prejudiced against nigge.... oh, err, I meant, African Americans.
Well, if that's true, then we might as well all give up right now and move to Costa Rica, rather than try to get out just before the inevitable camps and ovens start up.
- So Cliven Bundy never said blacks might have been better off under slavery?
- Mussolini's birthplace in Italy to get a fascist museum
- Historical sex objects to feature in British classrooms
- All Russian World War I Documents Available Online
- Jihadists gone, masons are working to restore the mausoleums of Timbuktu
- Cultural historian who helped end censorship of "Lady Chatterley's Lover," dies
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history