David Boaz has a great essay in the WSJ on the candidates' collectivism today, here. (Hat tip: Don Boudreaux)
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 5/28/2008
Boaz quotes Michelle Obama as saying "Barack Obama will require you to work."
Well I have news for her life requires you to work not her husband. The only question is who gets the benefit of your work? Apparently she believes it belongs to her husband.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch