Will Bill Cosby be "Clarenced?"
A story in the Washington Post today indicates that Bill Cosby will soon be"Borked" (or should that be"Clarenced?"). At a ceremony at Constitution Hall marking Brown v. Board, he shocked the crowd by saying (among other things):
"Ladies and Gentleman, the lower economic people are not holding up their end of the deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids -- $500 sneakers for what? And won't spend $200 for 'Hooked on Phonics.'....They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English."comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."