Bill Cosby: Part III (Hopeful Signs)
Jon Bean stresses the negative black response to Bill Cosby's comments. Earlier, I predicted that Cosby might be "Clarenced."
Perhaps, as King Banaian's post also indicates, it is not quite as bad as it seems. Articles by Stanley Crouch, Hugh Pearson and others show that Cosby have drawn surprising, though sometimes highly qualified, support from leading black intellectuals. Is the tide turning?
- Revealed: how prehistoric 'des res' gave Stone Age Brits a perfect diet
- Chernobyl’s Hot Mess, “the Elephant’s Foot,” Is Still Lethal
- The Soviets had a better record of training women in the STEM fields than America today
- Revealed: The Soviet Union’s $1 Billion ‘Psychotronic’ Arms Race with the US
- Ancient Aussie gun find predates Captain Cook