Another Blog to Read
Ed Feser now has a blog. You may remember Ed as the editor of The Cambridge Companion to Hayek, which is great, and he's written for Liberty magazine, although a note on his website indicates he's backed away from libertarianism to some extent. Regardless, his writing will be of interest to L&P readers, so go visit his site. He also has a new book coming out critical of atheism - again, an issue L&P readers may find interesting.
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/15/2008
Also, there are links to arcives of his blogging on older, now-defunct group blogs.
Edward Feser - 9/15/2008
That is because (a) the blog just went up, (b) I've got a book which has just been published, and (c) I've been so absorbed in beginning-of-semester matters for the past two weeks that I've been unable to post anything else yet! But something new and substantial (and non-self-promoting) should be up within a day or two, and fairly regularly thereafter.
And thanks for the plug, Aeon!
Lester Hunt - 9/15/2008
Aeon, I'll check it again, but so far the only things on his blog are self-promoting announcements.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch