Richard Milhous McCain Debates John Fitzgerald Obama
Like McCain, Obama endorsed the General Jack Ripperesque move of admitting Ukraine and Georgia to NATO (thus potentially obligating the U.S. to escalate to World War III in case of a border dispute with Russia) and a"surge" of more U.S. troops into Afghanistan. Obama's statements on U.S. military incursions into Pakistan made McCain look almost cool-headed by comparison (no small accomplishment).
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/30/2008
I agree. The debate made even more obvious the fact that McCain is on a very short fuse emotionally. I shudder to think what he would have done during the Cuban Missile Crisis
Common Sense - 9/29/2008
Politicians will say whatever they think they need to say to win. Look at their foreign policy advisers. McCain has more crusaders; Obama more realists. Obama does not think that singing "Bomb Iran" is funny.
David T. Beito - 9/28/2008
I don't know how many times I've seen that film but it never registered. He was a brigadier general.
Robert Higgs - 9/28/2008
David, please! It's GENERAL Jack Ripper, not COLONEL Jack Ripper.
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left