It's not April 1, is it? No? OK then, you know that rhetorical scare tactic where you try to wake right-wingers up to the dangers of concentrating power in the executive branch by saying,"yes, I understand that you trust George W. Bush, but he won't be the last president to wield these powers. What if the next president is [pause for effect]... Hillary?" Well, I don't think that's gonna work anymore if Instapundit is any indication:
HILLARY AS VP? I'm hearing that again, though I'm skeptical. Personally, I'd rather see her at the top of the ticket. I told you that the war on terror is my number one issue, and I think she'd be tougher than Kerry. She certainly has been so far.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch