Aristotle, Codevilla, Putnam
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Stuff of mine thats newly online:
Aristotles Conception of Freedom [Review of Metaphysics 49.4, June 1996]
Aristotles Egalitarian Utopia: The Polis kat eukhēn [M. H. Hansen, ed, The Imaginary Polis: Acts of the Copenhagen Polis Centre 7, 2005]
A Florentine in Baghdad: Codevilla on the War on Terror [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
Review of Hilary Putnams Collapse of the Fact-Value Dichotomy [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
comments powered by Disqus
Roderick T. Long - 1/19/2009
The version of "Aristotle's Conception of Freedom" I'd posted earlier had the 2nd page messed up. Should be fixed now.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals