Aristotle, Codevilla, Putnam
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Stuff of mine thats newly online:
Aristotles Conception of Freedom [Review of Metaphysics 49.4, June 1996]
Aristotles Egalitarian Utopia: The Polis kat eukhēn [M. H. Hansen, ed, The Imaginary Polis: Acts of the Copenhagen Polis Centre 7, 2005]
A Florentine in Baghdad: Codevilla on the War on Terror [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
Review of Hilary Putnams Collapse of the Fact-Value Dichotomy [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
comments powered by Disqus
Roderick T. Long - 1/19/2009
The version of "Aristotle's Conception of Freedom" I'd posted earlier had the 2nd page messed up. Should be fixed now.
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?