As the economics profession sinks into a new Keynesian dark age, and economists who should know better line up behind Congress's Hail Mary pass, it is nice to see that there remain a few Stimulus skeptics. Particularly heartening was a recent University of Chicago panel with John Huizinga, Kevin Murphy, and Robert Lucas. Read David Henderson's report on the panel at EconLog, and then invest the hour to watch it online. It is well worth your time.
comments powered by Disqus
Erick - 1/24/2009
I am hopeful that stimulus proponents will start addressing their critics. I find the dismissive attitude thus far unseemly.
This makes it so much more likely we will proceed wisely. With a lot of luck, we may not even proceed with the stimulus at all.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch