As the economics profession sinks into a new Keynesian dark age, and economists who should know better line up behind Congress's Hail Mary pass, it is nice to see that there remain a few Stimulus skeptics. Particularly heartening was a recent University of Chicago panel with John Huizinga, Kevin Murphy, and Robert Lucas. Read David Henderson's report on the panel at EconLog, and then invest the hour to watch it online. It is well worth your time.
comments powered by Disqus
Erick - 1/24/2009
I am hopeful that stimulus proponents will start addressing their critics. I find the dismissive attitude thus far unseemly.
This makes it so much more likely we will proceed wisely. With a lot of luck, we may not even proceed with the stimulus at all.
- Limbaugh, Citing Ron Radosh, Tries to Blame Max Blumenthal for Kansas Rampage
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original