Longer than Vietnam?
There are some problems that can't be solved by shouting"yes we can," even if backed up with more U.S. blood and treasure, and this is one of them.
comments powered by Disqus
RickC - 1/25/2009
I have been reading leading Libertarian blogs, like Mises, Reason, Liberty and Power, and several others for a long time and have found them to be almost unanimously anti-war. Of course, I can't speak for all who call themselves libertarian.
It just seems there are a lot of places you could go to complain about pro-war advocates - like neocon and liberal/left blogs. There were tons of people with those political leanings who supported both wars.
Mark Brady - 1/25/2009
Read how U.S. drones fired missiles into Pakistan late on Friday killing 17 people, in the first such strike since Barack Obama became U.S. president.
Post 9/11 most people who call themselves libertarian supported the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan and even now few seem to regret their decision.
Keith Halderman - 1/25/2009
Why not appoint Holbrooke he did such a great job in Somalia for Clinton.
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in