comments powered by Disqus
Robert Higgs - 3/4/2009
Well, Jeff, in light of how the credit default swaps are pricing the risk of Treasury default, I presume that strict government regulation of these instruments must be right around the corner. Can't have these financial-market saboteurs wrecking all the wonderful things the government is trying to do, now can we?
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?