comments powered by Disqus
Robert Higgs - 3/4/2009
Well, Jeff, in light of how the credit default swaps are pricing the risk of Treasury default, I presume that strict government regulation of these instruments must be right around the corner. Can't have these financial-market saboteurs wrecking all the wonderful things the government is trying to do, now can we?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left
- Fox to turn Doris Kearns Goodwin’s “No Ordinary Time” into a 10 hour series on FDR and Eleanor
- Martin Kramer says Columbia University professors claim Israelis are the new Nazis