Keyes v. Obama in Illinois?
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/5/2004
Dream matchup? Is the GOP on crack? The nutcase Keyes will be fortunate to get 20%.
Pat Lynch - 8/5/2004
Only 2 problems with this. 1) Illinois is not nearly as socially conservative as Keyes and 2) we don't take as kindly to outsiders as NY does. I think you're right - I'd be surprised if he got 35%.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals