Travesty of Justice
How on Earth did it take forty years to figure out that this fellow was railroaded?
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/20/2004
Now they get you to "confess" to things you didn't do by threatening to charge you with a horrendous crime if you don't accept a plea bargain.
And life imprisonment for robbery? Even if guilty, that hardly seems just if nobody was killed or seriously hurt.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!