Metaphor Is Also a Refuge for Scoundrels
“What we need, according to [John Kerry’s view of the country’s health-care problems], is for the government to assume more of the risk….”
Translation: Far heavier tax burdens should be imposed by threat of violence on the most productive people in the country, the very ones who do most of the saving and investing, that is, the financing of life-saving and life-enhancing goods and services.
comments powered by Disqus
- Theodore Van Kirk, 93, Enola Gay Navigator, Dies
- The beautiful, historic shrines that Islamists try to destroy
- East Germany's Blood Art: No Justice for Victims of Regime's Treasure Hunt
- President Warren Harding’s Love Letters Open to the Public
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy