Obama Jokes About Legalizing Pot and the Stimulus
Jokes should be in quotation marks. Remind me again: How did this guy get elected president?
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 3/27/2009
This is not from the campaign. It just happened a few days ago. For more on the story, see here:
Please note that it says on the bottom on the CNN caption "President Obama takes questions."
Ken Hagler - 3/27/2009
He was running against John McCain.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding