Two Things of Beauty and a Farewell, For Now ...
The Volokh Conspiracy's Jacob Levy announces his leave of absence to concentrate on research. His thoughtful, humane voice will be missed. In his last post, Levy laments the polarization and heightened tensions that have made the internet more like talk radio and less like a faculty seminar. He will be sorely missed and we look forward to his return. See also: Will Baude at Crescat Sententia and Josh Chafetz at Oxblog.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?
- Timothy Garton Ash remembers an appearance by Putin at a conference in 1994 that's eye-opening