Two Things of Beauty and a Farewell, For Now ...
The Volokh Conspiracy's Jacob Levy announces his leave of absence to concentrate on research. His thoughtful, humane voice will be missed. In his last post, Levy laments the polarization and heightened tensions that have made the internet more like talk radio and less like a faculty seminar. He will be sorely missed and we look forward to his return. See also: Will Baude at Crescat Sententia and Josh Chafetz at Oxblog.
comments powered by Disqus
- In words spoken hours before 9-11, hear Bill Clinton say why he could have, but didn’t, kill bin Laden
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- History Professor: Convicted Cop Killer Mumia Should Be Celebrated Like Martin Luther King Jr. in Schools
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90
- Rick Perlstein: “Ronald Reagan absolved America almost in a priestly role not to have to contend with sin. The consequences are all around us today”