Both Sides Are Right
As for Bush, well, Kerry's right about him. He is an unwise leader who plunged us into a disaster in Iraq. He is macho. He is a unilateralist. He has alienated the rest of the world.
Both should listen hard to what the other side is saying. They might learn something. One of these gentlemen is going to be our next president. Better that they know their own weaknesses than not. The election is giving them that golden opportunity.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians