Jacob Levy is taking a leave of absence from blogging. Our loss, but his reasons are perfectly sensible.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/15/2004
Sometimes I have the same thoughts....but the typewriter scandal convinces all the more that blogging is worthwhile endeavor. Also (as an academic who is involved in controversy) it is a good outlet to blow off steam and get the word out. I think I would miss it if I quit.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!