Rumor: RNC behind fake memos
For more commentary, please see McBlog.
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 9/22/2004
Thanks for the comments. Frankly I don't know what to think of the rumor spread by the NY Post... I would *love* to know its source. And I agree that Ocham's razor might well apply.
Robert L. Campbell - 9/22/2004
The thought also crossed my mind, when I started reading blog entries about the forged memos, that Republicans might have planted them to discredit the Kerry campaign.
But simpler explanations are possible.
I wonder whether investigative reporters will get to the bottom of this one.
Bill Woolsey - 9/22/2004
Anyone note the similarity to
the forged Niger papers?
The other side is so unhinged
they will believe anything.
Give them an obvious forgery
and let them embarass themselves.
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians