HAPPY 61ST BIRTHDAY
German news reported the event thus:
Will we ever stop looking at Israel's existence as anything but a miracle which happened"in those days at this time"?
On May 7, Jews around the world will gather to join in an live Hatikva (Hope) which will resonate around the world. Click here to see if you have one near you. If not, you may wish to organize such an event.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding