Newest Storyline on Al Qa Qaa - The Russians Did It.
Don't believe Nicholas von Hoffman's ant story. The Russians moved the missing explosives. And guess where they took it? To Syria, of course! The Washington Times reported it, so beat that for credibility.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/28/2004
Oh, sorry, I forgot. They've got nukes, so we'll just talk at them for a few years...... How about Syria? There are terrorists there.... so I'm sure Israel is feeling really good about Bush right now.
By the way, your link doesn't work, and while the WT (now there's a candidate for the Pravda title) may have unprecedented access to the administration (they got a quote from a member of Laura Bush's secret service detail!), I'll wait to see how well substantiated the whole thing is.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!