comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/5/2004
This isn't a conservative administration. It is culture warriors, business interests and neo-conservatives, and their interests in aggressive foreign policy are sufficiently consonant that no call based on principle is going to change their approach.
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I