REAGAN MYTHS ON THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT?
In recent years, former President Ronald Reagan has been demonized by many on the Left and glorified by more than a few on the Right. In this article, Hillsdale College historian Richard Gamble asks for thoughtful consideration of the 40th president.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/13/2009
I've never been enamoured of Ronald Reagan but I'm well aware of his wide appeal among self-identified libertarians. Let's hope this article gets people seriously thinking about, and reevaluating, what they believe to be the wholesome legacy of Ronald Reagan.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch