REAGAN MYTHS ON THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT?
In recent years, former President Ronald Reagan has been demonized by many on the Left and glorified by more than a few on the Right. In this article, Hillsdale College historian Richard Gamble asks for thoughtful consideration of the 40th president.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/13/2009
I've never been enamoured of Ronald Reagan but I'm well aware of his wide appeal among self-identified libertarians. Let's hope this article gets people seriously thinking about, and reevaluating, what they believe to be the wholesome legacy of Ronald Reagan.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse