Israel Wipes Palestine off the Map!
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 5/19/2009
The map on the advert depicts Israel as incorporating the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. That's the point of the page to which I linked.
Aeon J. Skoble - 5/18/2009
No, that map does show Palestine.
Jeremy - 5/17/2009
What's your point? [Is this the sort of insightful commentary I subscribe to this feed for?]
Have you seen any Arab maps or history textbooks lately?
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals