NORTH KOREAN GULAG BACK IN THE NEWS
Forget professed intentions that they are all about fairness and justice. All tyrannies are the same. Most live in poverty if not hunger, a few in palaces. Only self-blinded intellectuals (including our president and his supporters)refuse to see and, indeed, argue that tyrants deserve to be treated with RESPECT! Please!
This morning WSJ tells about some efforts to this hell on hearth. The North Korean stasi discovered 35,000 citizen who helped. I wonder what is happening to them. Consider - Execution in North Korea underscores tough stance on influence from South then read Gulags, Nukes and a Water Slide: With Sleuthing and Satellite Images, Mr. Melvin Fills the Blanks on a Secretive Nation's Map
Their problem? not really -
Why The Consequences Of Illicit Nuclear Transfers by North Korea Could Far Outlast Kim Jong Il’s Regime Of course, the regime is going strong. . .
But you should be happy that Clinton is following in Albright's footsteps and is going to show Kim's men respect -
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians