NORTH KOREAN GULAG BACK IN THE NEWS
Forget professed intentions that they are all about fairness and justice. All tyrannies are the same. Most live in poverty if not hunger, a few in palaces. Only self-blinded intellectuals (including our president and his supporters)refuse to see and, indeed, argue that tyrants deserve to be treated with RESPECT! Please!
This morning WSJ tells about some efforts to this hell on hearth. The North Korean stasi discovered 35,000 citizen who helped. I wonder what is happening to them. Consider - Execution in North Korea underscores tough stance on influence from South then read Gulags, Nukes and a Water Slide: With Sleuthing and Satellite Images, Mr. Melvin Fills the Blanks on a Secretive Nation's Map
Their problem? not really -
Why The Consequences Of Illicit Nuclear Transfers by North Korea Could Far Outlast Kim Jong Il’s Regime Of course, the regime is going strong. . .
But you should be happy that Clinton is following in Albright's footsteps and is going to show Kim's men respect -
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?
- Timothy Garton Ash remembers an appearance by Putin at a conference in 1994 that's eye-opening