Drug Cartel Intimidation
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Justin Bowen - 6/1/2009
I'm reminded of Bruce Yandle's theory about bootleggers and Baptists wherein he explained how these seemingly unrelated and diametrically-opposed groups shared a common interest: the enforcement and prolongation of Prohibition.
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?