A Not So Wonderful Life, Indeed
Hilarious send-up by Maureen Dowd. As someone shouted in that scene when James Stewart is thrown out of Martini's in the "bad" Bedford Falls: "Go on, get out of here, you old rummy."
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 12/23/2004
Someone at LewRockwell.com attacks it annually.
Roderick T. Long - 12/21/2004
I don't have it handy at the moment, but there was a great article in one of the very first issues of Liberty dissecting the insidious moral message of that movie.
M.D. Fulwiler - 12/20/2004
Anybody else hate this so-called classic film? I always liked the "bad" Bedford Falls as well! LOL.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse