MOUSAVI (of Moses) is a Jew/update
Giti sends me this conspiracy gem left on the website of Robert Fisk, who else? The person who posted claims he did it as a joke BUT it precipitated quite a debate. The original poster claims to be shocked, shocked . . .
It is well known Mousavi (of Moses) is a Jew and the demonstrations in Iran are the work of Mossad agent provocateurs. The ordinary people of Iran are peace loving and would not wish to threaten the Islamic revolution. The agitators are funded by international zionism and the Jew owned international media, in thrall to the zionist oppressors, are running alongside.
Well, here comes the real deal:
The Jerusalem Post's routine online coverage of events in Iran has been cited as an ostensible key element behind the Iranian"Twitter Revolution," and characterized as being part of a purported Israeli conspiracy to stoke unrest in the Islamic republic.
In an online article entitled"Proof: Israeli Effort to Destabilize Iran Via Twitter" published on the Charting Stocks Web site, the unnamed writer charges:"right-wing Israeli interests are engaged in an all out Twitter attack with hopes of delegitimizing the Iranian election and causing political instability within Iran."
The"proof" cited was an online entry published on Sunday on the Post's"The Persian Abyss" blog, in which three very active Iranian Twitterers, whose tweets are still widely circulated, were mentioned as part of an online documentation of Iranians' reaction to the election results on social media outlets [their usernames were later taken down to protect them].
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!