IRANIANS' MESSAGE TO OBAMA
Leading Iranian Dissident Akbar Ganji was asked
Should the U.S. continue diplomatic outreach toward Iran, as the Obama administration is seeking?
Ganji: “Not with the government of Ahmadinejad, a government that people consider a coup d’etat government.”
The Egyptian government is also unhappy with Obama: Egyptian Government Daily: The International Community's Caution is Sending the Wrong Message to the Iranian Regime
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals