PETITIONS TO SIGN
It originated in Iran Petition to the UNO and the EU
Petition for the release of all Iranians, particularly the university students, who have been inhumanely and unlawfully arrested across Iran since the June 12, 2009 Iranian presidential elections and the ensuing nation-wide demonstrations!
This one originated in Germany STOP THE BOMB! Cut off trade with the Iranian regime
Those who trade with the unpredictable Iranian regime are supporting the oppression of the Iranian people, international terrorism, the nuclear armament of Iran, anti-Semitic hate crimes, as well as Holocaust denial.
We call on German companies:
to stop all trade that supports the regime We call on the German federal government:
to impose unilateral sanctions to stop such trade
to drive effective and comprehensive sanctions by the UN and the EU
to support all groups both in Iran and in exile that stand for human rights, individual freedom, gender equality and a secular democracy
to immediately ban Hezbollah
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding