KHAMENEI LED CHANTS INCLUDE "CRIME IS DICTATED BY AMERICA"
Qatar's English daily,The Peninsular,provides us with the information MSM does it's best to hide for it does not support the claim that Obama's caution has been reciprocated or prevented the US from becoming"the issue." The chants were too complex not to have been carefully orchastrated:
The supreme leader demanded an end to the street protests and warned the defeated candidates that they would be held responsible for any “blood, violence and chaos” resulting from further demonstrations. “Leader! Just give us an order,” roared the crowd as he spoke strongly against the demonstrations which have rocked Tehran since the election result was announced.
The university itself and the long stretches of roads leading to it were packed with worshippers carrying posters of Khamenei and Ahmadinejad. The crowds also held aloft placards which read: “Leader! We will sacrifice ourselves for you” and “If you just give a sign, we will do everything for you.”
Although some men were distributing pictures of Ahmadinejad, who also attended the prayers, the overwhelming focus of attention of the crowds was Khamenei himself.
When Khamenei said the president’s opinion was closer to his, the crowd shouted: “Allahu Akbar” (God is greatest).
Organisers advised the crowds to ignore any leaflets or material that could be handed out as they left the prayer venue urging them to participate in political rallies.
As the crowds started dispersing, they were urged to chant: “Crime is dictated by America.”
“We won’t leave you alone, Imam” Khamenei, the crowd chanted. “We are all brothers and followers of the leader’s order” and “Even though the plots of enemies are too many, the leader of the revolution foils them.” The worshippers dispersed to shouts of “Death to America! Death to England! Death to Israel!”
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!