Welcome Aboard: Dr. Sudha Shenoy
We at Liberty and Power are honored to welcome Dr. Sudha Shenoy as one of our bloggers.
A native of India, Dr. Sudha Shenoy is an Honorary Associate in Economic History at the School of Policy at the University of Newcastle in Australia. From 1986 to 2004, she was a lecturer at that institution.
Her publications include"Austrian Capital Theory and the Underdeveloped Areas; an Overview" in Richard M. Ebeling (ed) Austrian Economics: Past and Future (Hillsdale College Press 1991); and"The Economic Development of Hong Kong: an Austrian perspective," South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, 3 (April 1990).
She edited Wage-Price Controls: Myth & Reality (Turramurra, NSW: Centre for Independent Studies 1979); and A Tiger By the Tail: The Keynesian Legacy of Inflation (London: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2nd ed, 1978).comments powered by Disqus
- Rutgers historian Rudy Bell leads protest against Condoleezza Rice speaking at commencement
- Islamic history scholar Michael Cook wins Holberg Prize
- Prolific Alaskan Historian, Author, UAF Professor Claus-M. Naske Passes at Age 78
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood