Thank You - I Am So Pleased To Join
comments powered by Disqus
Geoffrey Allan Plauche - 1/6/2005
I look forward to reading your posts and commentary here at L&P.
Steven Horwitz - 1/5/2005
Let me also add my welcome Sudha. It is indeed an honor to have you joining L&P. Plus, another economist around here is always a good thing!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 1/5/2005
Let me add my voice of welcome; we've never met, but I've read your work through the years, and have profited much from your insights. It is an honor!
A happy and a healthy new year to you... and to Liberty and Power, which is getting better every day.
Sheldon Richman - 1/4/2005
Sudha, welcome aboard! You honor us with your participation. --Sheldon
William Marina - 1/4/2005
As the old football coach used to say, to "The Best Damn Blog in the Business." I haven't really worked with Kenneth Gregg, but I have enjoyed enormously writing with David Beito.
PS: I was going to mention FVH in my first comment on Rockwell the other day, but when I rechecked the Blog, you had already beat me to it.
Wendy McElroy - 1/4/2005
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'