JUNE 23rd - THEY KEEP PROTESTING
I read of the regime's mendacity, of behind the scene negotiations, I read Ali Sistani is getting involved. I read Mousavi is under house arrest and cannot do as he wishes. I read the embassies are surrounded. It is all speculation.
I see the people refusing to give in and I know there is still hope.
Upcoming list of planned diaspora protests
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims