The Silence of the Regulated
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/28/2009
None taken - it's not my creation, I just get a kick out of stuff like that.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/28/2009
but that was awful, and pointless.
I kept thinking there would be some actual discussion, but it's just a cheap (actually, probably pretty expensive to produce, by YouTube standards) pastiche pandering to the insider. The set-up was pitiful, and the opportunities for satire missed by the handful (I saw several jokes coming that never actually happened....).
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'