KEEPING UP THE FIGHT
Attention to Iran has fallen dramaticly. The Sunday shows hardly spent anytime on it. Even twitterers are dropping:
AlesiaLeilani: Come on people.... #iranelection has fallen to 7th place.
Ultimately, only public demonstrations will keep the focus on Iran and defeat even the technological Control, halt, delete method used by trannies.
comments powered by Disqus
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- Clinton seen as the most intelligent president, George W. Bush the least
- Yahoo gains access to the CIA’s secret museum
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?
- Timothy Garton Ash remembers an appearance by Putin at a conference in 1994 that's eye-opening
- NYT calls out China for denying visas to historians who write about touchy subjects
- History professor writes and directs a movie about (drum roll) a historian!