We Want You!!!
(Please Note: We will be keeping this post at or near the top of the screen until the deadline, but please do read further for new posts below)
Rebunk is looking for one new blogger, maybe more. Our regular readers know what we are all about – Rebunk tackles a wide array of issues, from politics and foreign affairs to sports and pop culture. We are not afraid to speak our minds, we respect a certain level of assertiveness if it is backed by facts and a good argument, and we welcome an array of ideologies though we do not want any ideologues.
We are looking for people who are smart, who write well, and who have a solid background in history or a closely related discipline. You do not have to be a professor or graduate student, though such status would probably be to your benefit. You need to be willing and prepared to contribute on a regular basis and, (how can I say this delicately?), you need to be able to put asses in the seats. We have a fairly regular readership, but the three original Rebunkers went to the same graduate school and so at least some of the readers we each bring to the table overlap. We want someone who will bring friends, colleagues and well-wishers (which, in the words of Moe Szyslak basically means people who do not wish you any particular harm) who will read Rebunk on a regular basis and who will be willing to participate in the comment boards and help us to grow our readership.
If you are interested, send an email of inquiry (it can be brief, a paragraph or so) with a copy of your vita and 2-4 sample blog entries to: email@example.com. Entries received by January 21st will receive first consideration
We look forward to hearing from you and maybe to having you be a part of Rebunk!
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims