More Noted ...
Greg Robinson will be on FOX television's"War Stories with Oliver North" on Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. est to discuss the experience of Japanese-Americans in World War II. Before he posts again at Cliopatria, some of our colleagues may want Greg to go through decontamination after appearing on FOX, but think of it this way: he's doing missionary work. Thanks to Eric Muller's"Is That Legal?" for the tip.
The competition for the Koufax Award to the Blog Most Deserving of Wider Recognition includes four of Cliopatria's friends:
Laura's 11DIn truth, of course, they all deserve wider recognition, but go over and vote for one of them.
A Fistfulof Euros
Russell Arben Fox's In Media Res
Caleb McDaniel's Mode for Caleb
Finally, congratulations to Hugo Schwyzer on the first anniversary of his blog. It is just a month younger than Cliopatria and it took a while for us to find each other, but Hugo has established an important presence in the 'sphere.
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets