A HistoryKeeping Matter ...
We'll link to blogs on our History Blog Roll with some regularity, but let me mention a few that you may not yet know about. Blitztoire is the first non-English language history blog we identified, but Dutchblog Israel and Memoria Volatilis make history blogging increasingly cosmopolitan. Bert de Brun, at the former, posts in Dutch and English; Jussi at the latter posts in Finnish and English. Dennis Hidalgo is an Assistant Professor at Adelphia University, who posts on Atlantic World History at Hidalgo; and Seth Sanders, who is on a post doc at the University of Chicago, posts on ancient Hebrew and modern criticism at Serving the Word. Of course, we know who"Kelly in Kansas" is. We even know what she had for dinner one night in Seattle, but Kelly in Kansas and New Kid on the Hallway join Another Damned Medievalist and Dr. History among the growing number of anonymous or pseudonymous female history bloggers. We welcome them all to Cliopatria's World.
comments powered by Disqus
Kelly Woestman - 1/20/2005
Thanks for adding me to the blogroll. Great to meet you at the AHA and hope next year's blogtogether is even bigger. :-)
- Neanderthals Died Out 10,000 Years Earlier Than Thought, With Help From Modern Humans
- The Millennials Are Generation Nice
- Lost in Translation: Germany’s Fascination With the American Old West
- Secrets Of Iceberg That Sank The Titanic Revealed In New Study
- Former Nixon Counsel John Dean: Right-Wing Media Impeachment Calls, Watergate Comparisons "Absolutely Silliness"