An article from today's Toronto Star quotes at length from an entry to L&P I posted several months ago. It's on why Nazi paraphernalia is a no-no, but Soviet chic still seems to be hip.
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/26/2005
That's terrific. Good exposure both for the blog generally, and for that post particularly, which I remember thinking was terrific the first time around.
Keith Halderman - 1/25/2005
Very nice, good job.
David Timothy Beito - 1/24/2005
Congrats for Radley and all the rest of us. L and P is on the move!
Steven Horwitz - 1/24/2005
Nice Radley! A good article and a nice hit for you and L&P. Congrats.
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50