An article from today's Toronto Star quotes at length from an entry to L&P I posted several months ago. It's on why Nazi paraphernalia is a no-no, but Soviet chic still seems to be hip.
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/26/2005
That's terrific. Good exposure both for the blog generally, and for that post particularly, which I remember thinking was terrific the first time around.
Keith Halderman - 1/25/2005
Very nice, good job.
David Timothy Beito - 1/24/2005
Congrats for Radley and all the rest of us. L and P is on the move!
Steven Horwitz - 1/24/2005
Nice Radley! A good article and a nice hit for you and L&P. Congrats.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding