comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/26/2005
That's terrific. Good exposure both for the blog generally, and for that post particularly, which I remember thinking was terrific the first time around.
Keith Halderman - 1/25/2005
Very nice, good job.
David Timothy Beito - 1/24/2005
Congrats for Radley and all the rest of us. L and P is on the move!
Steven Horwitz - 1/24/2005
Nice Radley! A good article and a nice hit for you and L&P. Congrats.
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?