CBS' Next Target?
Also Rose Mary Woods, ex-President Nixon's secretary, has died. Woods infamously erased 18-minutes worth of conversation from key White House tapes subpoenaed by the Senate on the Watergate scandal. By accident (as she claimed) or through loyalty to Nixon (as critics allege)? The answer to that query and to what was in the erased gap has died with Woods. I wonder if anyone attempted to interview Woods before her death? The blogspot Scylla & Charybdis provides interesting commentary.
For more commentary from McElroy, please see McBlog.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I