IRAN PROTEST CONTINUES/updates
Tehran: army of police and militiamen attack unarmed protesters
TWT freelancer tells of Iranian captivity He was arrested on June 17th for espionage not overstaying visa. Greek government got him released.
Dissident Watch: Fariba Kamalabadi by Vargha Taefi and Nazila Ghanea
Videos of the nightly chants to be found on The Rooftop projectcomments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."