IRAN PROTEST CONTINUES/updates
Tehran: army of police and militiamen attack unarmed protesters
TWT freelancer tells of Iranian captivity He was arrested on June 17th for espionage not overstaying visa. Greek government got him released.
Dissident Watch: Fariba Kamalabadi by Vargha Taefi and Nazila Ghanea
Videos of the nightly chants to be found on The Rooftop projectcomments powered by Disqus
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets