IRAN PROTEST CONTINUES/updates
TWT freelancer tells of Iranian captivity He was arrested on June 17th for espionage not overstaying visa. Greek government got him released.
Dissident Watch: Fariba Kamalabadi by Vargha Taefi and Nazila Ghanea
Videos of the nightly chants to be found on The Rooftop project
comments powered by Disqus
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions