Eric Foner and John Hope Franklin: To Participate in Congressional SeminarHistorians in the News
The seminar seeks to provide historical background and context to recent federal government reconstruction efforts; it is especially targeted to the Capitol Hill community with an interest in this topic. The National History Center is an initiative of the American Historical Association and seeks to create a common ground for historians drawn from throughout the world and to reaffirm the place of history in public life. To reserve a slot at the seminar, please r.s.v.p. to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting email@example.com or by calling (202) 544-2422 Ext 103.
comments powered by Disqus
- History Professor: Democrats Should Work Around SCOTUS Like Abe Lincoln Did
- New Documentary Sheds Light on Hidden Sexual Violence of the Irish Revolution
- The Origins of Policing in America
- New Patriotic 1776 Commission Struggling To Find Ways To Improve Upon Education System’s Existing Propaganda
- Eric Williams’ Foundational Work on Slavery, Industry, and Wealth