Eric Foner and John Hope Franklin: To Participate in Congressional SeminarHistorians in the News
The seminar seeks to provide historical background and context to recent federal government reconstruction efforts; it is especially targeted to the Capitol Hill community with an interest in this topic. The National History Center is an initiative of the American Historical Association and seeks to create a common ground for historians drawn from throughout the world and to reaffirm the place of history in public life. To reserve a slot at the seminar, please r.s.v.p. to email@example.com or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (202) 544-2422 Ext 103.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Minneapolis made Prince
- This Art Was Looted 123 Years Ago. Will It Ever Be Returned?
- 75 Years After Auschwitz Liberation, Worry That ‘Never Again’ Is Not Assured
- Marker will honor civil rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- The Future of the Academy at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists