AHR won't be considering article about Kutler's Watergate transcriptsHistorians in the News
HNN Hot Topics: The Watergate Transcript Controversy NYT News Story:"Journal Rejects Essay About Nixon Tapes"
Summary and comment: This submission is too short (4868 words) for consideration by the AHR. It also covers too particular a historical concern -- an editorial corrective of a primary source of modern American political history -- for the AHR’s readership. It is more appropriate for a more specialist scholarly venue.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Deficit Hawks That Make Moderate Democrats Cower
- The Muddled History of Anti-Asian Violence
- Massive Investment in Social Studies and Civics Education Proposed to Address Eroding Trust in Democratic Institutions
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Another Lost Jacob Lawrence Surfaces
- Former Procter and Gamble CEO: America and the World Need History Majors
- Part of Being a Domestic Goddess in 17th-Century Europe Was Making Medicines
- How Dr. Seuss Responded to Critics Who Called Out His Racism
- Discovery Of Schoolhouse For Black Children Now Offers A History Lesson
- People Longing for Movie Theaters During the 1918 Flu Pandemic Feels Very Familiar in 2021
- How Did "Bipartisanship" Become a Goal In Itself? (Podcast)