Franco Took Decades to Leave the World Stage. His Statue? Only Days.
Attacks on the headless figure, part of a contentious Barcelona exhibit, show Spain’s continuing struggle with how to confront its dictatorial past.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida